Compassionate Attention For Accident Victims
There are about three million people injured in motor vehicle accidents each year. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics report that 2 million of those people suffer permanent injuries in motor vehicle accidents, which are one of the leading causes of injuries and death. More drivers are distracted, driving impaired, negligent and aggressive.
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there are more than 400,000 crashes in our state, with over 250,000 injuries and more than 3,000 deaths on our roads each year. If you were injured or someone you love died in an accident, call the experienced motor vehicle accident attorneys at Simon Trial Firm.
Our Clients Are Our Highest Priority
If you were injured or someone died, our team is ready to protect your rights.
Motor vehicle accidents include:
- Car collisions: Front end crashes, rear-end accidents, side-impact collisions and rollovers are among the most common automobile crashes; being distracted while driving is the cause of a growing number of wrecks with injuries.
- Motorcycles: Some of the most vulnerable people on our roads are riding motorcycles. When there is an accident involving motorcyclists, their injuries can be catastrophic. They frequently face long rehabilitation or death.
- Commercial trucks: These vehicles are normally large and very heavy; a trucking collision can result in significant injuries.
- Buses, taxis and ride-sharing: Over 700 million people use public transportation, and the number of people ride-sharing is rising. If you were in an accident involving one of these, you probably have questions. Was the driver’s background checked? Who is liable for your injuries and expenses? If you were riding a city bus, can you hold the city responsible?
- Bikes: Bikers normally have that same right to the road as cars unless there are specific laws. Dangers include drivers opening the doors of their parked vehicle; drivers ignoring a cyclist’s right-of-way and turning into the bike; and drivers not looking for bikes.
- Walkers and joggers: Each year, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association, about 5,000 pedestrians die in motor vehicle-related accidents.
All cases are unique. The facts of your case will determine how we can approach it. We cannot guarantee your outcome, but we will work to give you the personal attention you deserve. We will pursue the best outcome possible for you.
We Can Help You Move Forward
Our lawyers will fight aggressively for you and we will do our best to get you the maximum compensation you deserve. Call our Miami offices for a free consultation at 305-375-6500 or email us.